The following is the mission statement I wrote for myself in the mid 1990’s.
- To be so free of self through the gospel that I am able to discern the things that take priority
- And do those things proactively and joyfully
- So as to be a facilitator of synergy wherever I have influence
- Through clear, informed and contextualized communication by means of relating, speaking and writing,
- Through using my gifts to invest in others,
- And through helping the church focus on a Christ-centered approach to living, thinking, preaching and church-planting.